Currently Community-IX Vienna operates the following sites:
- DATASIX VIE1, Hofmühlgasse 3-5, Vienna (1GE, 10GE)
- Interxion VIE2, Louis-Haefliger-Gasse 10, 1210 Vienna (1GE, 10GE)
- Nessus NDC2, Karmaschgasse 23-25, 1100 Vienna (1GE, 10GE)
Please contact us for crossconnect details or if you are located in a different datacenter!
We operate 48x10GE Force10/Dell S4810 switches in all above mentioned datacenters.
Peers will be connected with 1G-LX or 10G-LR optics. No multimode/copper possible.
The following policy is needed in order to provide a stable platform and must be met by all peers.
Violations against this policy might result in shutdown of the corresponding port.
- Only Ethertypes IPV4, IPv6 and ARP allowed
- Only 1 MAC address per port allowed
- Proxy-ARP must be disabled
- The IXP-LAN must not be announced
We do not operate route servers yet.